This 14 hour class is for licensed body workers or students currently enrolled in massage school.* There is close to 8 hours of lab time to ensure you are comfortable doing safe and effective cupping massage.
OBJECTIVES: Students will be able to:
- Identify the affects of cupping on the various systems of the body.
- Communicate to clients the general concepts and benefits for cupping.
- Learn how to feel through all the layers of the tissues/systems
- Develop palpation skills using cups
- Learn and practice the different ways to use the cups
- Practice and experience full body cupping
- Learn post treatment strategies
- Understand the effect cupping has on our emotions
- Recognize indications and contraindications for cupping
Training and/or Mentoring Request
February 25 – 26, 2017
9am-5:30pm, Sat and Sun
2111 Front St. NE, Salem, OR
Call 503-244-3420 to register
Registration is done through Oregon School of Massage – Salem Campus
*Prerequisite: Licensed body worker or enrolled in massage fundamentals.
Space is limited! Call now to reserve your space