Kim’s teaching this much-needed technique to lessen our sore muscles. Invest one hour to learn a recovery method for your exercise regimen that you can do yourself, at your own convenience. Gua Sha is a gentle way of releasing the fascia around our muscles for a much quicker recovery after working out.
This 1 hour class will cover:
- What is Gua Sha
- What is fascia
- Indications and contraindications for self Gua Sha
- How to Gua Sha in a safe and balanced way
- Different Gua Sha tools and how to choose them
- How often to Gua Sha yourself
- DOM (Disruption of Membrane Technique) – A useful skill to have, especially with fresh injuries
- Variations of Gua Sha
A Gua Sha tool is included with the cost of the class.
Ideal clothing to wear – Form fitting clothes like leggings, and long-sleeve shirts, sweat pants without buckles, buttons, loops, etc.
Sat, April 21, 2018
10:30 AM – 11:30 AM